- Site : Port Louis
- Contract : Permanent
- Formation : Minimum ACCA Level 2
- Experience : Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
French leader in management & debt repurchase, iQera helps large companies and financial institutions at every stage of the client financial cycle by combining human and artificial intelligence. The group puts the customer experience at the heart of its strategy to create the difference and meet the challenges of transforming the Finance, Credit and Customer Relations functions. More globally, iQera aims to activate new levers for growth, empowerment and relationships that are both agile and sustainable for all its stakeholders. The group, present on 16 sites worldwide, has 2100 employees and generated 210 million € in cash income (June 2019 LTM).
iQera, expert in the financial customer relationship, is experiencing strong growth and wants to strengthen its teams to support its development. In this context, we are looking for an accountant (M/F).
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure that Fixed Assets register is up to date
- Prepare monthly management consolidated account
- Analytical review
- You share our five convictions: ambition, innovation, agility, confidence and goodwill
- Good knowledge of Sicorax and Quickbook accounting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Perfect command of french and english is mandatory
- Proactive, dynamic and versatile
- Extremely organized, rigorous
- Willing to interact, produce and report with a professional approach at all times
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritize matters and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
Join the iQera adventure is:
- Integrate a team that has expertise and ambition
- Break free from routine and uniformity
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging work environment that favour the sense of initiative.
You can send us your employment application by email: email@example.com
Thank you for filling in the subject of your email the city and the title of the post for which you are applying.