- Site : Port-Louis
- Contrat : Permanent
- Formation : HSC
- Expérience : At least 1-year experience in the credit control field
Manage autonomously an assigned buyers' portfolio.
French leader in management & debt repurchase, iQera helps large companies and financial institutions at every stage of the client financial cycle by combining human and artificial intelligence. The group puts the customer experience at the heart of its strategy to create the difference and meet the challenges of transforming the Finance, Credit and Customer Relations functions. More globally, iQera aims to activate new levers for growth, empowerment and relationships that are both agile and sustainable for all its stakeholders. The group, present on 16 sites worldwide, has 2100 employees and generated 210 million € in cash income (June 2019 LTM).
iQera, expert in the financial customer relationship, is experiencing strong growth and wants to strengthen its teams to support its development. In this context, we are looking for an Accountant (M/F).
- Perform dunning phone calls and deal with queries as per company's established standards and procedures
- Identify disputes and provide support to resolution team
- Maintain and update summary of actions within collection software
- Perform any other cognate duties as may be required by management
- You share our five convictions: ambition, innovation, agility, confidence and goodwill
- Experience of writing e-mails or letters in a professional manner and dealing with customers on the telephone in a professional and calm manner on a daily basis
- Excellent written / oral communication skills
- Ability to provide a hard-working and professional approach within the working environment
Join the iQera adventure is:
- Integrate a team that has expertise and ambition
- Break free from routine and uniformity
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging work environment that favour the sense of initiative
You can send us your employment application by email: email@example.com
Thank you for filling in the subject of your email the city and the title of the post for which you are applying.