Lead automated software test engineer
- Site : Port Louis
- Contract : Permanent
- Formation : Engineering degree
- Experience : Minimum 2 years of related work experience
The senior automated software test engineer validates projects of all types (user story, bug correction, analysis) at all stages of development. You will be working in different test environments with project management tools related to JIRA.
DSOgroup, expert in the financial customer relationship, is experiencing strong growth and wants to strengthen its teams to support its development. In this context, we are looking for a Senior automated software test engineer (M/F).
- As part of our Agile teams, collaborate with different stakeholders to produce clean and efficient code that meet user requirements
- Participate in SCRUM meetings (Stand-ups, backlog refinement, estimation, retrospectives and demo) by being an active stakeholder
- Ensure that we have best quality code by participating in code reviews, unit testing, learning and sharing with colleagues
- Document code and where appropriate functionalities
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices and procedures
- You share our five convictions: ambition, innovation, agility, confidence and goodwill
- Working experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle, MS SQL server, PostgreSQL
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Java and J2EE
- Experience in ETL tools (Talend) is a plus
- Experience in OS such as UNIX, LUNIX and shell scripting
- Familiar with Spring, Hibernate or any Java frameworks
- Excellent team player
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, can articulate on issues, risks and progress in daily agile rituals
- Keen learner, willingness to grow and develops skills further and ability to learn quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and change agent
- Treats everybody as a customer
Join the DSOgroup adventure is:
- Integrate a team that has expertise and ambition
- Break free from routine and uniformity
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging work environment that favour the sense of initiative.
You can send us your employment application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for filling in the subject of your email the city and the title of the post for which you are applying.